Vortex CF-RD2, Crossfire Red Dot LED
The Crossfire is a no-nonsense sight at a no-nonsense price for darn near any application, and when your shotgun or rimfire needs a simple point of aim and none of the frills, the Crossfire should be at the top of your list. The 2 MOA dot is quick to acquire in close-quarters, while remaining fine enough to promote pin-point accuracy at extended range. With a 50,000 hour battery life and night-vision compatibility at the lowest two settings, the Crossfire red dot will keep working in a variety of conditions. In addition to just plain looking awesome, the included skeletonized lower 1/3 co-witness mount provides a rock-solid and extremely lightweight platform. Battery Life: Up to 50,000 hours on brightness setting 6.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings 11 Levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Night-Vision Compatibility The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Mount Type Multi-Height
- Magnification 1x
- Dot Color Bright Red
- Dot Size 2 MOA
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 2.5 inches
- Weight 5.2 oz
Included In The Box:
- Durable rubber cover
- T-10 Torx wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- Lower 1/3 co-witness mount
- Low height mount